My Shopping List
Southwestern Grilled Chicken Wings with Black Bean Dip
Courtesy of www.eatchicken.com
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 lb. chicken wings
+ 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
+ 2 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
+ 1 tsp. ground cumin
+ 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
+ 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
Black Bean Dip:
+ 1/2 c. cooked black beans, drained
+ 1/4 c. prepared salsa verde
+ 1/4 c. sour cream
+ 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
+ 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
+ 2 tsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
+ 1/2 tsp. salt
What to do:
1. Prepare gas or charcoal grill, or preheat broiler.
2. While grill is heating, prepare Black Bean Dip by placing beans, salsa verde, sour cream, 1 Tbsp. lime juice, 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce, 2 tsp. chopped cilantro and salt in blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Set aside.
3. Place chicken wings on grill and cook over low heat, turning, until cooked through, about 10- 12 min. per side. Place wings in bowl and coat with melted butter. Add hot sauce, cumin, cilantro and lime juice. Toss well to coat.
4. Serve wings with Black Bean Dip.
Serving size is 4 wings
* For more chicken recipes visit www.eatchicken.com