My Shopping List
Granola Muffin Frittatas
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 20-25 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Generously coat inside of 12 paper cupcake liners with cooking spray; place liners in muffin pan.
2. Beat eggs, milk and salt in bowl until blended. Add granola; mix well. Spoon into cupcake liners.
3. Bake in 350°F oven until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean, 20 to 25 min. Remove cups from muffin pan; cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
* Toss a few raisins into the granola, or use a plain granola, depending on what your family prefers.
* Spraying cupcake liners: Don't skip this step. Although cupcake liners are not usually coated with cooking spray, for this dense eggy mixture it's necessary to ensure that the liners will peel off the muffin
* Quick breakfast solution: Bake muffin frittatas the night before; quickly re-warm in the microwave in the morning.
"For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 177; Total Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 142mg; Total Carbs: 19g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 8g; Sodium: 149mg;