My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3/4 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-in. lengths
+ 1/3 c. chopped red peppers
+ 8 eggs
+ 2 Tbsp. water
+ 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cut into small cubes
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook and stir vegetables in 10-in. ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. or until crisp-tender.
3. Whisk eggs and water until blended. Place cream cheese over vegetables in skillet; cover with eggs.
4. Bake 30 min. or until frittata is puffed and golden brown.
* If you don't have an ovenproof skillet, cook vegetables in regular skillet as directed. Whisk eggs and water in medium bowl until blended. Add vegetables and cream cheese; mix well. Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Bake as directed.
* A frittata is a great way to use up leftover vegetables and cheeses in your refrigerator. Be creative and unafraid to try something new!