My Shopping List
Shrimp Remoulade Wraps
Courtesy of Florida Agriculture Bureau of Seafood & Aquaculture
Prep Time: 1 Hr.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 lb. medium Florida shrimp, cooked and peeled
+ 1-1/2 c. light mayonnaise
+ 1/2 c. ketchup
+ 4 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
+ 2 Florida shallots, minced
+ 1 Florida garlic clove, minced
+ 1/4 c. prepared horseradish
+ 1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
+ 1/2 tsp. celery salt
+ 1 tsp. paprika
+ 3 Tbsp. seafood seasoning spices
+ 2 tsp. lemon juice
+ 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
+ 1/2 tsp. salt
+ 6 flour tortillas
+ shredded Florida lettuce
What to do:
1. Chill the cooked shrimp in a large covered bowl in refrigerator for 1 hr.
2. Make a remoulade sauce by combining all but last two ingredients in a food processor; blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture over shrimp, stirring to coat. Marinate shrimp in sauce for an hour or more before serving.
4. Spoon shrimp mixture onto center of tortilla and top with lettuce. Roll into a wrap and cut in half to serve.
* Recipe courtesy of Florida Department of Agriculture Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture Marketing
Calories: 506; Calories From Fat: 173; Total Fat: 19g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 247mg; Total Carbs: 48g; Protein: 35g;